Cancer is a disease whose treatment is extremely difficult and painful. Many types of cancers are also those that have no cure. That is why, nowadays the lifestyle of any body related to the problem can not be ignored. If you have any problem again and again, then contact your doctor. These are 10 signs of catching cancer early in the day.
- There is also trouble and noise in breathing -: If you have difficulty breathing often and also when there is noise when breathing, then this can be a sign of lung cancer.
- Chest pain and long cough -: Many cancer patients complain of side and chest pain. This may be a sign of lung tumors and leukemia.
- Repeated incontinence and fever -: In the early days of leukemia, the patient has repeated infection and fever. That’s because, white blood cells are not considered normal in the body. This affects the body’s immune system and increases the chances of fever, infections.
- Difficulty swallowing -: In case of lung, throat or isophageal cancer, the patient has difficulty swallowing the food.
- Swelling in the lymph nodes under the underarm or neck -: Lymph nodes are glands in the shape of beans. It can swelling at the onset of cancer and can be seen under the underarm or on the neck.
- Injury and bleeding -: Leukemia can cause changes in red blood cells and platelets, which also threatens bleeding.
- Always be tired
When the body does more than you need, then there is tiredness, but staying fatigue can also be a sign of cancer.
- Pain in the lower abdomen
At the onset of cancer, there is pain in the lower abdomen and also stomach bloated. This may be indicative of overarian cancer.
- Growth of stomach and weight gain
If your stomach is often bloated and you are blooming without any reason, then it may also be symptoms of overarian cancer.
- lower back pain
In the beginning of the cancer, there is often pain in the lower part of the back. It may also be a sign of breast tumor or liver cancer. That is why, if you often have pain in this place, immediately contact your doctor.